Sunday, October 31, 2010
We have talked theology, anthro, soteriology, and now we are about to embark on Christology. My daughter says Jesus lives in our hearts so sweet. We have heard it said in Sunday school, Jesus is a friend of sinners, He is God's son, etc....Lets take a look at who He is and what all those statements mean. Bring your hard questions!!!
at 10:56 AM
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Join us October 18 in the Chapel of St. George's Church at 7:00 p.m. as we explore the definition of Biblical Anthropology. We are going to explore the topic of humanity and free will and answer the question: "who are you?" Throughout time humankind has pondered this question, the most famous was not a human, but rather the caterpillar from Wonderland. We hope you will join us.
at 12:06 PM
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Jake, Dusty, and I have all been inspired by the very BASICS of our Christian faith. In the next 9 weeks we hope to teach, inspire, and connect you with the roots of our faith. Join us this Monday in St. George's Historic Chapel NYC at 7 PM for our first session. Our discussion will be available on this site so catch up and send us your thoughts.
at 3:18 AM
At The Chapel of St. George's Church
Monday Nights at 7:00 p.m.
1. Theology (Why the Fundamentals?)
2. Anthropology (Who Are We?)
3. Soteriology (What Has Been Done for You?)
4. Christology (Who is Christ?)
5. Justification (The Core Message)
6. The Doctrine of God (His Nearness and His Transcendence)
7. The Holy Spirit (God's Presence in the Misdst of His Absence)
8. Eschatology (How Does it All End?)
9. Summary (Back to the Begininngs/Back to Galilee)
at 3:14 AM